Monday 10 May 2010

Life and Death.

I still don't know what to say to my aunt about her baby, apart from the usual sitty "I'm so sorry to hear the news". She's trying for another already but I just fear the same will happen and she'll be left feeling like something's missing. I just hope it won't put her life in danger either, that's the most important thing. I just can't imagine how she feels because she was so happy and her happiness was literally torn away from her.

I definitely need to go out, I'm getting these terrible feelings again. They probably were intensified when my mother went out in the middle of the night, hysterical and not returning for 2 hours, I actually thought she might have done something stupid, considering how irrational she actually is lately. It's all so strange, I don't know what this feeling actually is. Overload? Seeking escape?

Maybe I'll spend a little while being pessimistic about everything and I hope I'm proved wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment